How often is replacement needed?
- Inspection of tires is recommended at each regular service visit.
Indicators replacement may be needed:
- Current tread level is at the wear indicators
- Cuts, tears, bubbles, cracking, or uneven treadwear
- Age of the tires (DOT number)
- Poor ride quality
Why is it important?
- Worn tires have an adverse effect on acceleration, braking, and cornering of vehicle
- New tires drastically improve stopping distance
- See illustration below for stopping distance comparison
Keep your tires in top shape with this great deal. When you buy tires from a Toyota dealer, factory-trained technicians will make sure they're installed right. Plus, you get 2 years of road hazard coverage.1124-month road hazard coverage begins on customer’s original purchase date of eligible tires installed at a Toyota dealer. Tires purchased on or after May 1, 2020, are covered at 100% for two years. See a Toyota dealer for details and restrictions.